1 Ounce of Ashwaganda Tincture.
These are made in small batches to ensure highest quality. Limited supply.
According to Healthline.com:
Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb.
It’s classified as an adaptogen, meaning that it can help your body manage stress.
Ashwagandha also provides numerous other benefits for your body and brain.
For example, it can boost brain function, lower blood sugar and cortisol levels, and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression.
Here are 11 benefits of ashwagandha that are supported by science.
- Is an ancient medicinal herb.
- Can reduce blood sugar levels.
- Might have anticancer properties.
- Can reduce cortisol levels.
- May help reduce stress and anxiety.
- May reduce symptoms of depression.
- Can boost testosterone and increase fertility in men.
- May increase muscle mass and strength.
- May reduce inflammation
- May lower cholesterol and triglicerides
- May improve brain function including memory
Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor. The information in this article, elsewhere on my website, and in my publications is for informational purposes only and is simply my personal opinion based on years of experience and study. No statement included here is meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health issue. Please seek advice from your doctor before using any herbal remedy, and always do your own research! These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.